Software Developer - Front-End / Back-End
Full-time (Seoul, Korea)
AITRICS provides artificial intelligence solutions through the world's safest and most reliable machine learning engine. Composed of global top talents in the field of artificial intelligence, software development, and business, AITRICS is working to address the most important challenges facing mankind, expanding the boundaries of AI by analyzing the ``black box model” to improve the interpretability and reliability of AI algorithms. As a first step, we employ state-of-the-art machine learning technology to improve healthcare systems and thus protect millions of people around the world from disease. AITRICS will continue to expand its business in a variety of areas, including finance, insurance, and entertainment.
As a software engineer at AITRICS, you will be responsible for the delivery and operations of end-to-end AI solutions, collaborating with other teams to productize the models and research findings as well as maintain AI models deployed in production
- Responsible for Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of AItrics’ platform.
- Build rapid prototypes of new applications and iterate for ideas to become production ready.
- Develop user interface to help medical professionals diagnose patients in novel ways.
- Interact with other team members.
- B.S. in relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Software engineer experience with extensive front-end or back-end development.
- Eager to learn a new programming language and machine learning algorithm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in AI or related fields.
- 3+ Years of software development experience.
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience in using deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, MatConvNet, MxNet.